A high specification apartment in this popular development built by Berkeley Homes. With two bedrooms and two bathrooms and west facing balcony. Offering Open plan living, full modern furnishings and situated arguably in one of the most desirable residential developments in the London Bridge area.
Designed by Rolfe Judd architects and built by renowned developers Berkeley Homes, Empire Square is in the heart of Borough and boasts 24 hour concierge service, secure parking and has a gym, creche and supermarket which encompass the square. The quality of the finish has been recognized through the winning of numerous awards including Housing Design Awards and a receipt of the CABE Gold Standard Award. The development was also the winner of the Building Awards - Major Housing Project of the year.
The area is very accessible and whilst many walk across London Bridge into the City, there are also good transport links via London Bridge main line train station and underground (Jubilee and Northern lines), Borough (Northern line) and Elephant & Castle (Bakerloo and Northern line, First Capital Connect overground service). An additional transport option is the River Taxi at Bankside.
- Ideally located in the centre of London, very close to London Bridge
- Onsite Tesco Metro and Soho Gym (membership required)
- On site 24 hour cash point
- Inside the London congestion charge zone - 90% discount for residents
- Riverside walk along Southbank via Borough Market, The Globe Theatre and Tate Modern - More London (7 min walk)
- Guy's & St Thomas Hospital (5 min walk)
- Borough Market (7 min walk)
- Leadenhall Market / Lloyds Of London (15 min walk)
- Bishopsgate (25 min walk)
Travel / Tube access
- London Bridge tube station - 7 min walk (Northern Line - 1 stop to Bank, Jubilee Line - 3 stops to Canary Wharf)
- Borough tube station - 3 min walk (Northern Line - 2 stosp to Bank)
- Elephant Castle stations- 15 min walk (Access to Bakerloo, Northern and First Capital Connect lines)
- Rotherhithe Tunnel - 7 min drive
Offered Furnished from March 1st, 2018