A stunning, individually designed apartment, combining traditional architecture with the very best in contemporary living, set in a beautifully restored Grade II listed, Georgian building.
Located in the heart of Camberwell overlooking the historic Brunswick Park with its cultured gardens which include tennis courts, these elegant apartments are just a ten minute walk from Denmark Hill Station.
Employing both modern aesthetics and traditional craftsmanship, Regency House has been sympathetically and meticulously designed. The property interiors are finished to an exacting standard, retaining many Georgian features including dramatic high ceilings* and fire places whilst introducing innovative design and technology to enable extraordinary levels of comfort and efficiency.
Situated on the lower ground floor of the building is the two bedroom garden apartment. Here you will be able to enjoy open plan living space with two bifold doors which open out directly into the landscaped walled 'Zen' garden.
The Garden Apartment benefits from its own entrance, wireless burglar alarm and private garden. The living room space has large regal tiles with underfloor heating, a Henley & Corbel limestone fireplace amongst its many features and the kitchen includes luxry items such as a Smeg Italian Coffee and Espresso machine and a stainless steel range cooker with 2 ovens and 5 hobs!
The master bedroom has a walk in dressing room with shelving rails and wardrobe and an en suite. The second bedroom also offers ample space and there is further room for a family bathroom.
Camberwell offers a mix of diverse tastes and experiences with many international restaurants and a lively cafe and bar scene particularly during the summer ‘Camberwell Arts Festival’. Local shops and supermarkets include high-street favourites as well as specialist outlets.
Friday evenings see live jazz concerts in the Crypt of St. Giles Church. Central Camberwell has a pleasing and growing selection of excellent places to eat and drink. We like The Bear for a Sunday roast, Theo’s for pizza, Caravaggio’s for pasta, Silk Road for Chinese and The Camberwell Arms for smart pub food and a pint. The 'Hill Bakery' is a fairly new addition on nearby Grove Lane and they deliver their loaves too.
If you’re feeling active there’s Camberwell Sports Centre with its beautiful Victorian pool, sports hall and gym facilities right on your doorstep. What’s more, Brunswick House is literally across the street from the wonderfully maintained park for that leisurely stroll or game of tennis.
Regency House, in the heart of London’s Camberwell offers buyers a wonderful new home with both investment potential, excellent transport links, providing easy access to all key areas of the city and a vibrant local environment that has recently received £330 million to restore the period housing stock and Camberwell Green itself. Numerous restaurants and a growing cafe culture, pedestrianisation of nearby streets and the re-development of a large number of properties make Camberwell an increasingly attractive address.
Leasehold: 125 years
Service Charge: TBC
Ground Rent: TBC
Entrance and Lobby
• Separate private entrance along illuminated side walk • Long Victorian tiled lobby with underfloor heating • Additional traditional anthracite column radiator • Aperta video entry system • Wireless burglar Alarm • Premium panelled designer doors in walnut
Living room/ kitchen
• 80 x 80 CM large gloss grey Regal tiles with underfloor heating • Premium panelled designer doors in walnut • Henley & Corbel limestone fireplace with granite hearth • Georgian cornice • Media points in two places TV can be sited above fireplace or by the side • Period style column colleseum radiators with chrome valves • Two three panel bi fold doors allowing a flood of light with direct access to the garden, with same tiles flowing into the garden. • Illuminated bespoke alcove and cabinet • LED spot lighting and glass and steel squirrel lighting feature above breakfast bar • Quartz work tops with under counter illumination • High quality Glendevon stone gloss kitchen cabinets incorporating modern soft close mechanisms. • Real Marble tiling. • Cuisine Master Stainless steel range cooker with thee ovens and five hobs • Siemens's microwave • Built-in High spec Italian coffee & Espresso machine from Smeg. • Smart Samsung ecobubble washing machine. Mobile app controllable. Washes super low temps reduces power consumption add clothes mid cycle 10 year warranty • Bosch dish washing machine with optical display on floor whilst running. • Siemens microwave • Illuminated Wine fridge • Integrated tumble dryer • Integrated recycle bins • Integrated Bosch tall fridge freezer
• Large walk in dressing room with shelving rails and wardrobe • Luxurious Westex carpet • Anthracite column radiator • Arched large sash window • LED spots • Deco style Cornice • Pre wired for satellite and digital TV wall mounted TV • Two way dimmer switches controllable from bed. • Adjustable LED reading lights by bed
• Full body shower with large rain fall head and body jets and hand held shower attachment • Modern WC with soft close seat • Contemporary basin with cupboards below and illuminated vanity cabinet above • Heated towel rail
• Luxurious Westex carpet • Anthracite column radiator • Lafayette eight bulb chandelier • Deco cornice
Second Bathroom • White traditional Roll top claw foot bath with grey highlighted sides • Traditional Trafalgar shower Traditional chrome exposed thermostatic controls • Downton Abbey taps • Burlington Edwardian Basin & chrome wash stand • Arched heritage chrome mirror • Miller Hartford glass shelf • heated Towel Rail • Rydal Traditional WC with soft close seat
Walled Zen Garden
• 80x80 Regal tiles matching living room fro garden furniture and barbecue • terraced garden on two levels with Brick wall illuminated with brick lights • Illuminated water feature • Limestone shingle including gazebo area and room for petanque • Illuminated shrubs in tubs • Separate bike storage
Caddington Blues and their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1: They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these adverts. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2: Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, computer generated images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.