The Regency, like the King George apartment is a Grade II listed apartment within a Georgian building which has been sophistcally refurbished throughout.
It combines a wealth of features including traditional paneling, period fireplaces, high skirting and ceilings. The main living space features three imposing sash windows overlooking the tree lined street and park, providing an abundance of natural light.
The bedrooms to the rear of the property overlook the gardens and combine the period features and contemporary finishes seen throughout the rest of the apartment.. The Georgian House has been completely refurbished from top to bottom and divided into four prestige apartments; The Loft Apartment, The Regency Apartment, The King George IV Apartment & The Garden Apartment.
The main living space is open and light, fitted with a bespoke kitchen (granite work tops, fully fitted kitchen, espresso machine), bedrooms are situated at the back of the apartment overlooking the quiet gardens. Master Bedroom includes bespoke storage.
There is wide plank oak flooring throughout the lounge, kitchen and hallway areas, bedrooms have luxury wool carpets. The bathroom has Bette baths and Roca Sanitary ware, chrome fixtures including towel rails and tiled porcelain floors and walls (see brochure for full list of specification).
Brunswick Square was named after King George IV's marriage to Caroline, daughter of the Duke of Brunswick. In 1901 Camberwell Borough Council purchased the garden for use as a public park, which opened in 1907. Tennis courts and a playground followed and a drinking fountain was donated. The park was refurbished by LB Southwark in 1997-99.
Regency House, in the heart of London's Camberwell offers buyers a wonderful new home with both investment potential, excellent transport links, providing easy access to all key areas of the city and a vibrant local environment that has recently received £330 million to restore the period housing stock and Camberwell Green itself. Numerous restaurants and a growing cafe culture, pedestrianisation of nearby streets and the re-development of a large number of properties make Camberwell an increasingly attractive address.
Camberwell offers a mix of diverse tastes and experiences with many international restaurants and a lively cafe and bar scene particularly during the summer 'Camberwell Arts Festival'. Local shops and supermarkets include high-street favourites as well as specialist outlets.
Friday evenings see live jazz concerts in the Crypt of St. Giles Church. Central Camberwell has a pleasing and growing selection of excellent places to eat and drink. We like The Bear for a Sunday roast, Theo's for pizza, Caravaggio's for pasta, Silk Road for Chinese and The Camberwell Arms for smart pub food and a pint. The Hill Bakery is a fairly new addition on nearby Grove Lane and they deliver their loaves too. If you're feeling active there's Camberwell Sports Centre with its beautiful Victorian pool, sports hall and gym facilities right on your doorstep. What's more, Brunswick House is literally across the street from the wonderfully maintained park for that leisurely stroll or game of tennis.
Denmark Hill connects directly to Victoria and London St Panras International. It is now on the new London orbital rail route opening up transport links across the Capital with direct links to Shoreditch, Canada Water (Thames ljnk) and Clapham Junction. There are a number of bus routes providing direct access to London Bridge, Waterloo, Westminster, Victoria, Oxford Circus and Euston. When it comes to driving, It is just a short drive to the south circular, or to the main routes north out of London. For those travelling further afield, there are excellent rail and bus links to airports including Gatwick, City and Heathrow, as well as to the Eurostar terminal at King's Cross St Pancras.
Peckham Rye (0.4 miles)
East Dulwich (0.4 miles)
Denmark Hill (0.7 miles)
London City Airport (6.2 miles)
London Heathrow Airport (16.7 miles)
London Gatwick Airport (22.5 miles)
St George Wharf Pier (2.7 miles)
Greenland Pier (2.7 miles)
Masthouse Terrace Pier (2.7 miles)
Lease length: To be confirmed
Service charge: To be confirmed
• Victorian black and white chequered tiles with border • Period lantern • Elegant Georgian linear cornice • Dado rail • Raised panel oak doors • Dado rail • Cloakroom cupboard • Aperta Video entry system • Wireless alarm panel
• Wide plank luxurious deep brown bourbon oak floor • Tall raised panel oak doors • Marble Georgian roundel fire place with granite hearth • Bespoke Detailed flute and roundel cornice • Dado rail • Media points in two places TV can be sited above fireplace or by the side • Period style column colleseum radiators with chrome valves • Three large regency style sash windows with automation and illumination prewired ready for curtains or blinds. Just flick a switch to open or close blinds. • Panelling below windows • Winter views of city skyline including the London Eye, the Shard, and the Gherkin • overlooking the park & tennis courts
• Two Hampton chandeliers • Tewkesbury oak kitchen cabinets in an elegant Skye colour • Black granite work tops • Marble tiling. • Cuisine Master Stainless steel range cooker with thee ovens and five hobs • Siemens's microwave • Built-in High spec Italian coffee & Espresso machine from Smeg. • Smart Samsung ecobubble washing machine. Mobile app controllable. Washes super low temps reduces power consumption add clothes mid cycle 10 year warranty • Bosch dish washing machine with optical display on floor whilst running. • Siemens microwave • Illuminated Wine fridge • Integrated tumble dryer • Integrated recycle bins • Integrated Bosch tall fridge freezer
• Large walk in wardrobe with two rails and shelving • Luxurious Westex carpet • Anthracite column radiator • Lafayette eight bulb Chandelier • Deep dentil cornice • Pre wired for satellite and digital TV wall mounted TV • Two way dimmer switches controllable from bed. • Adjustable LED reading lights by bed
• Traditional luxury Trafalgar shower with exposed chrome pipework, large shower head and hand held shower attachment. Traditional chrome exposed thermostatic controls • Burlington vanity cupboard • Traditional WC and basin lever taps • Heated towel rail
• Crown & Flat Marble fireplace with granite hearth • Luxurious Westex carpet • Anthracite column radiator • Lafayette eight bulb chandelier • Deep dentil cornice
• White traditional Roll top claw foot bath with grey highlighted sides • Traditional Trafalgar shower with exposed chrome pipework, large shower head and hand held shower attachment. Traditional chrome exposed thermostatic controls • Downton Abbey taps • Burlington Edwardian Basin & chrome wash stand • Burlington mirror • Miller Hartford glass shelf • Heated Towel Rail • Rydal Traditional WC with soft close seat
Caddington Blues and their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1: They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these adverts. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2: Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, computer generated images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.