A stunning, individually designed apartment, combining traditional architecture with the very best in contemporary living, set in a beautifully restored Grade II listed, Georgian building.
Located in the heart of Camberwell overlooking the historic Brunswick Park with its cultured gardens which include tennis courts, these elegant apartments are just a ten minute walk from Denmark Hill Station.
Employing both modern aesthetics and traditional craftsmanship, Regency House has been sympathetically and meticulously designed. The property interiors are finished to an exacting standard, retaining many Georgian features including dramatic high ceilings* and fire places whilst introducing innovative design and technology to enable extraordinary levels of comfort and efficiency.
Situated on the top floor of the building is the two bedroom skyline loft. Here you will discover a timeless, easy to enjoy space with vaulted ceilings offering impressive views of the City of London. There is a stunning mezzanine level with glass balustrade reached by an illuminated staircase. This space is split into two and could easily accommodate a guest bedroom and study areas or perhaps a 'media room' and office. The result is a beautiful, light filled space that is warm, contemporary and a completely unique design for this type of building.
Camberwell offers a mix of diverse tastes and experiences with many international restaurants and a lively cafe and bar scene particularly during the summer ‘Camberwell Arts Festival’. Local shops and supermarkets include high-street favourites as well as specialist outlets.
Friday evenings see live jazz concerts in the Crypt of St. Giles Church. Central Camberwell has a pleasing and growing selection of excellent places to eat and drink. We like The Bear for a Sunday roast, Theo’s for pizza, Caravaggio’s for pasta, Silk Road for Chinese and The Camberwell Arms for smart pub food and a pint. The 'Hill Bakery' is a fairly new addition on nearby Grove Lane and they deliver their loaves too.
If you’re feeling active there’s Camberwell Sports Centre with its beautiful Victorian pool, sports hall and gym facilities right on your doorstep. What’s more, Brunswick House is literally across the street from the wonderfully maintained park for that leisurely stroll or game of tennis.
Regency House, in the heart of London’s Camberwell offers buyers a wonderful new home with both investment potential, excellent transport links, providing easy access to all key areas of the city and a vibrant local environment that has recently received £330 million to restore the period housing stock and Camberwell Green itself. Numerous restaurants and a growing cafe culture, pedestrianisation of nearby streets and the re-development of a large number of properties make Camberwell an increasingly attractive address.
Leasehold: 125 years
Service Charge: TBC
Ground Rent: TBC
• Private staircase entrance underneath a stunning feature glass ceiling revealing the skylight from the vaulted mezzanine level above, leading up to: • Victorian tiled lobby • Aperta video entry system • Wireless burglar Alarm • Premium designer doors with inlayed aluminium strips, sand blasted glazing on the living room door and chrome art deco handles.
• Large open space with views to the city of London skyline including the shard and the Gherkin. • Vaulted ceiling with ring beams giving dramatic vertical space spanning the entire length of the building. • Polished iron feature fireplace. • Media, satellite & TV connections allowing for either TV position over the fire place or to the side of the fireplace. • Glass balustrade with stainless steel rails across the mezzanine level above • Adjustable Brushed chrome Track spot lighting on dimmer switches
• illuminated stair case to mezzanine area equipped with CAT5 cabling connected to satellite and digital television services. • The Mezzanine area is designed as: o a home cinema and relaxation zone with feature walk on glass floor on one side and o a study/library with daybed for leisurely reading with views to the sky on the other side with a feature illuminated staircase dividing the two. • Two large velux windows flood in natural light.
• High quality Glendevon stone gloss kitchen cabinets incorporating modern soft close mechanisms.
• Breakfast bar and centre Island • Ultra durable hi quality Quartz worktops • Built-in High spec Italian coffee & Espresso machine from Smeg. • Bosch fridge/freezer with WiFi and internal camera. View your fridge on your phone when in the supermarket, or plan your dinner from the office. • Smart Samsung ecobubble washing machine. Mobile app controllable. Washes super low temps reduces power consumption add clothes mid cycle 10 year warranty • Bosch dish washing machine with optical display on floor whilst running • Built in top of the range Neff Oven and microwave • Illuminated Wine fridge • Neff hob • Integrated tumble dryer • Integrated recycle bins • Luxury platinum Oak wooden floor
• Vaulted ceiling with beams fitted with suspended dimmable wire track lighting • Feature fire place • Luxurious Westex carpet • Deco style chrome handles and locks matching dimmable deco fan wall lights • Built-in wardrobe with sliding white glass doors • Satellite and TV Points in two positions • Two way dimmer switches controllable from bed.
Master Bedroom ensuite
• Body shower: The stylish Milan tower shower panel features a stainless steel finish for a clean, minimalist look, this shower panel includes a quality inset fixed square shower head, a stylish chrome shower handset on a flexible hose and 2 massaging inset body jets. • Modern WC with soft close seat • Contemporary basin with cupboards below and illuminated vanity cabinet above • Heated towel rails • Tiled throughout
• Vaulted ceiling with beams fitted with suspended dimmable wire track lighting • Feature fire place • Luxurious Westex carpet • Deco style chrome handles and locks matching dimmable deco fan wall lights
• Digital TV Points above fireplace • Two way dimmer switches controllable from bed.
• Victorian floor tiles and metro wall tiles with feature wall • Burlington Hamilton claw foot bath • Traditional Trafalgar shower • Downton Abbey taps • Heritage chrome arched mirror • Burlington Edwardian Basin & chrome wash stand • Rydall Traditional WC with soft close seat • Miller Hartford glass shelf • Heated towel rail
Caddington Blues and their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1: They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these adverts. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2: Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, computer generated images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.