A vast riverside loft apartment located on the Southbank and behind London's famous Borough Market & Southwark Cathedral. Stretching to over 2800 sq ft internally with a large cellar and secure parking this space is rare to the market and uniquely has its own entrance. A must see!
Clink Wharf is a group of five warehouse buildings on Clink Street. They were originally used as docking stations for unloading goods from the Thames and were converted in the early 1990's to provide stunning riverside apartments.
Located in the heart of the Southbank, Clink Wharf is on the doorstep of the world famous Borough Market with its plethora of high quality cuisine, restaurants, coffee shops and famous pubs. The Underground is available at London Bridge (Jubilee and Northern Lines) as well as a major transport hub for the South East via London Bridge National Rail, with quick access to the The City, West End and Canary Wharf. There is easy access to the A3 and regular buses to the City and the West End from Borough High Street.
- Ideally located in the centre of London, very close to London Bridge
- Inside the London congestion charge zone.
- Riverside walk along the Southbank to Millenium Bridge
- More London (7 min walk)
- Guy's & St Thomas Hospital (5 min walk)
- Borough Market (1 min walk)
- Leadenhall Market / Lloyds Of London (11 min walk)
- Bishopsgate (18 min walk)
Available immediately, furnished or unfurnished.