Beautifully presented third floor two bedroom, two bathroom (one en-suite) apartment in the heart of Borough and only minutes from London Bridge Station and the world famous Borough Market.
With fantastic views including The Shard and The London Eye, the development is due to be completed in May 2016 and this flat comes with a winter garden as well as a 999 year lease.
Borough Place is located in the heart of the London Borough of Southwark, whose reputation and property values are growing rapidly thanks to massive regeneration and inward investment. Bordered by the northward curve of the Thames, Southwark and Borough are just minutes from Westminster and Belgravia, the West End and Covent Garden. The area is also directly south of The City, with St Katharine Docks, Canary Wharf and Greenwich all easily accessible.
- Engineered matt-lacquered timber flooring to hallway, living area and kitchen
- Pure new wool broadloom carpet to all bedrooms
- Under-floor heating throughout
- Fixed and directional Photec Mag-LED lighting in kitchen and bedroom areas
- Delta VISA LED wall lighting
- Video door entry
- Passenger lift to all levels
- Larch decking to winter gardens
- Kitchen units in Pronorm Y-Line
- light oak laminate finish
- Quartz kitchen worktops with under-mounted stainless steel sink
- Abode Quala stainless steel taps
- Splashback in back-painted glass
- Siemens fully integrated ‘A’ energy efficiency range:
- Tall fridge/freezer - Induction hob - Electric oven - Dishwasher - Extractor - Washer/dryer
- Porcelain tiles to walls and floor
- WC with concealed cistern
- Duravit baths with overflow filler
- Shower and bath screens
- Bespoke white stained oak
- veneered cabinets
- Large areas of fixed mirrors
Caddington Blues and their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1: They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these adverts. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2: Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, computer generated images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.