A second floor two bedroom apartment located on Wolesley Street close to Shad Thames. The apartment measures approximately 736sq ft. and comprises of a spacious living room and dining room, a very spacious modern kitchen, two double bedrooms (one with en-suite bathroom) and a large modern family bathroom. This property would be ideal for a professional(s) who want easy access to the City or an investor looking for medium to long term growth.
Shad Thames is a location along the banks of the River Thames which is in history and enchanting character. A variety of shops bars and restaurants are within walking distance, as is the popular Design Museum. The area is very accessible and whilst many walk across Tower Bridge into the City, there are also good transport links via London Bridge main line train station and underground (Jubilee and Northern lines) and Tower Hill (Circle and District line) - an additional transport option is the River Taxi at St Katherine Docks.
- Close proximity to Borough Market and Maltby Street Market
- Restaurants, bars and shops in Shad Thames / Bulter's Wharf (also Bermondsey St)
- Ideally located in the centre of London, very close to Tower Bridge and just outside the London congestion charge zone.
- Riverside walk along Butler's Wharf & past the Design Museum to Tower Bridge
- More London -7 min walk
- Guy's & St Thomas Hospital – 10 min walk
- Borough Market - 12 min walk
- Leadenhall Market / Lloyds Of London - 20 min walk
- Bishopsgate – 25 min walk
Travel / Tube access:-
London Bridge tube station - 10 min walk (Northern Line – 1 stop to Bank or 10min walk)
Bermondsey tube station - 5 min walk (Jubilee Line – 2 stops to Canary Wharf)
Tower Hill tube station – 10 min walk (Access to Circle & District Line)
Rotherhithe Tunnel - 5 min drive
Years Remaining: 900 years +
Service Charge: £2,000
Ground Rent: £200