This smart two bedroom apartment is available mid-January, furnished, in Empire Square East. Ideally situated less than four minutes from Borough station, and seven minutes from London Bridge, it is ideal for young professionals. The apartment benefits from 24 hour concierge and an allocated parking space which is included.
The accommodation comprises a modern open plan reception with wooden flooring and large floor to ceiling windows to make the most of the City views. There are two equally proportioned double bedrooms, one of which benefits from an en-suite shower room. There is also a large, modern family bathroom.
Well presented with neutral modern furnishing throughout, this is an opportunity not to be missed to secure an apartment in this popular development. Total floor are 839 sq ft. Agent fees apply.
Location & Transport:
- Ideally located in the centre of London, very close to London Bridge
- Inside the London congestion charge zone - 90% discount for residents
- Riverside walk along Southbank via Borough Market, The Globe Theatre and Tate Modern - More London (7 min walk)
- Guy's & St Thomas Hospital (5 min walk)
- Borough Market (7 min walk)
- Leadenhall Market / Lloyds Of London (15 min walk)
- Bishopsgate (25 min walk)
Travel / Tube Access:
- London Bridge tube station - 7 min walk (Northern Line - 1 stop to Bank, Jubilee Line - 3 stops to Canary Wharf)
- Borough tube station - 3 min walk (Northern Line - 2 stosp to Bank)
- Elephant Castle stations- 15 min walk (Access to Bakerloo, Northern and First Capital Connect lines)
- Rotherhithe Tunnel - 7 min drive