A fantastic furnished studio apartment in the heart of SE1 benefiting from wooden floors throughout, being situated within the Empire Square development with its 24 hour concierge service, and modern stylish furniture.
Location:- The area is very accessible and whilst many walk across London Bridge into the City, there are also good transport links via London Bridge main line train station and underground (Jubilee and Northern lines), Borough (Northern line) and Elephant & Castle (Bakerloo and Northern line, First Capital Connect overground service). An additional transport option is the River Taxi at Bankside.
- Ideally located in the centre of London, very close to London Bridge
- Inside the London congestion charge zone - 90% discount for residents
- Riverside walk along Southbank via Borough Market, The Globe Theatre and Tate Modern - More London (7 min walk)
- Guy's & St Thomas Hospital (5 min walk)
- Borough Market (7 min walk)
- Leadenhall Market / Lloyds Of London (15 min walk)
- Bishopsgate (25 min walk)
Travel / Tube access
- London Bridge tube station - 7 min walk (Northern Line - 1 stop to Bank, Jubilee Line - 3 stops to Canary Wharf)
- Borough tube station - 3 min walk (Northern Line - 2 stosp to Bank)
- Elephant Castle stations- 15 min walk (Access to Bakerloo, Northern and First Capital Connect lines)
- Rotherhithe Tunnel - 7 min drive