This superb two bedroom, two bathroom apartment located in Shad Thames offers spacious accommodation with fabulous private balcony and access to the roof terrace.
The property comprises a light and airy reception room with double doors to South-facing balcony, fitted kitchen with a comprehensive range of integrated appliances, two sumptuous bedrooms (one with en-suite), an additional high specification bathroom and ample storage space). Parking available under separate negotiation.
It is nestled next to the banks of the river on a quiet street minutes from the hustle and bustle of the fashionable Shad Thames area with its numerous riverside restaurants (including Le Pont de la Tour, the Blueprint Café and Butlers Wharf Chop House), bars and shops. Shad Thames is rich in history and enchanting character. Borough Market, Maltby Street Market & Bermondsey Street are all within close proximity.
The area is very accessible and whilst many walk across Tower Bridge into the City, there are also good transport links via London Bridge main line train station and underground (Jubilee and Northern lines), Bermondsey (Jubilee line) and Tower Hill (Circle and District line). An additional transport option is the River Taxi at St Katherine Docks.
- Ideally located in the centre of London, very close to Tower Bridge
- Just outside the London congestion charge zone.
- Riverside walk along Butler's Wharf & past the Design Museum to Tower Bridge
- More London (7 min walk)
- Guy's & St Thomas Hospital (10 min walk)
- Borough Market (12 min walk)
- Leadenhall Market / Lloyds Of London (20 min walk)
- Bishopsgate (25 min walk)
See property location on map
Travel / Tube access
- London Bridge tube station - 10 min walk (Northern Line - 1 stop to Bank)
- Bermondsey tube station - 5 min walk (Jubilee Line - 2 stops to Canary Wharf)
- Tower Hill tube station- 10 min walk (Access to Circle & District Line)
- Rotherhithe Tunnel - 5 min drive
The flat is available furnished from the 19th August, 2016.